Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What type of management system do you use?

This past year I used the clip chart to help with classroom management. I have seen that this is a popular strategy and I was wondering what other management systems work for you and your class? If you are a teacher that has found the clip chart to be effective, here are two clip charts that you can download at my TPT store!

***Oh and for those of you who tried to visit TPT today, they are updating their site, so it was not accessible until the evening! Don't worry if you were unable to get on today its back up and running! :) ***

Click on the picture packs below to pick up your clip chart!!!


 Poster Example

And for my friends whoooo are just as obsessed with owls as I am! Here is an owl version!!!


Poster Example
Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment