Friday, July 20, 2012

Whooo Loves OWLS? Part 2 :)

So...I have kind of been on an owl kick and I'm trying to come up with as many things that I can to decorate the classroom with these cuties! Since I will be incorporating the AMAZING Daily 5 approach in my classroom next year, I will need some D5 posters, cards, and a title for my chart! I will upload a picture of how I set this up once I can get into my classroom! The 2nd grade rooms in my building are being renovated this summer!!! I am so excited to see my new room bu,t I am also extremely anxious to get my room set up for this much anticipated school year! Once I do get in my room you can be sure that I will be posting a BUNCH of pictures! For now how is the link to the Owl Daily 5 Posters! Click on the link below for your copy!  Enjoy :)

These owl themed Daily 5 posters were designed to be used around the classroom to reference where the Daily 5 stations are located in your room. The small cards can be used in pocket charts to designate which students will be going to the specific stations for that day!

This pack includes 
-6 Posters:
1. Read to Self
2. Read to Someone
3. Listen to Reading
4. Word Work
5. Work on Writing
6. Computers!!

-6 Daily 5 Cards
1. Read to Self
2. Read to Someone
3. Listen to Reading
4. Word Work
5. Work on Writing
6. Computers!!

-One Daily 5 Title Half Sheet Poster


Small cards for designating centers. I plan to put the students' names underneath the order of centers they will be attending that day.

 I plan to use the large signs around the room to distinguish where each center is around the room. 
This title will be placed at the top of my Daily 5 Center Chart.
Well I hope you enjoy these!!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth! Just found you through Pinterest! I'm following! Your blog is really cute. I'm sure that your owls will be huge because they are really popular right now! :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Casey! Thank you for your feedback and I hope the owls go over well!!! I'm new with the blogging/TPT selling and I am so excited to be apart of this online community! Thank you for following me! I found your blog and I'm following you as well :) I love your math blog and I will definitely be visiting to get math tips for my 2nd grade kiddos next year!

      -Beth Bily

      Delete