Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Graphing Weather Owls and Weather Spinner!


By request, I have created....Weather Owls! These cuties can be used to track the weather in your room on a weekly/monthly basis.
-This product includes 6 sets of weather owls (rainy, snowy, sunny, cloudy, partly cloudy, and windy)
-The small owls were created to fit a 1.5”X 1.5” weather pocket chart. -The small and larger owls can be used to graph or chart the weather of a given week. 
-Two week charts are included to chart the weather for each day of the week. 
-This pack also includes a weather wheel and arrows that can be used to display the weather for a given day. 
Hop on over to check out this product! Weather Owls

In other news, I found out that I will be able to get into my new classroom on Monday!!! I am MORE than ready to get started and I'm trying to gather/create all of my last minute materials! My next project is constructing those cute crate seats for my reading table! I first saw this amazing project here!

Well I hope everyone else is in their rooms and enjoying the set-up process! I will be joining you all soon :)

4 comments:

  1. I love my crate seats! Just made them a week ago!! If I could give you any advice, have someone help you. I tried doing it by myself, but was having trouble stretching AND stapling the material. My hubs lent me a hand and really helped me create a smooth surface. Otherwise, they're a walk in the park :)

    Rebecca

    First Grade Fascination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the advice Rebecca! I had my dad help and it went smoothly! I'm so excited about putting them in my classroom :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE all you owl products! I am decorating my classroom with owls this year too! Thanks for the freebies. I am going to hop over to your store to check out the other goodies!
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of
    Firsties

    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth Ann! I'm so glad that you can use my products in your room! I just visited your blog and I am your newest follower!

      Delete